|Name:||Polyethylene glycol PEG|
|PEG series:||PEG 200，400，600，800，1000，1500，2000，4000，6000，8000，10000，20000|
|Introduce:||Polyethylene glycol is a polyether compound with many applications, from industrial manufacturing tomedicine. PEG is also known as polyethylene oxide or polyoxyethylene,depending on its molecular weight.
Polyethylene glycol has a low toxicity and is used in a variety of products. The polymer is used as a lubricating coating for various surfaces in aqueous and non-aqueous environments. Since PEG is a flexible, water-soluble polymer, it can be used to create very high osmotic pressures (on the order of tens of atmospheres). It also is unlikely to have specific interactions with biological chemicals.
|Solubility:||Easily dissolve in water and miscible in all proportions with any other grade of PEG (after melting, if necessary).|
|Compatibility:||Liquid PEGs are soluble in acetone, alcohols, benzene, glycerin, andglycols.|
|Usage:||1. PEG series is soluble in organic solvents such as toluene, ethanol and trichloroethylene. PEG200, 400 and 600 are soluble in water and have lubrication, solubilization, defoaming and antistatic properties. PEG-200 can be used as a dispersant for pigments.
2. In cosmetics, PEG400 is used as an emollient, softener and lubricant.
3. Used as antifoaming agent in coating medium and hydraulic oil, antifoaming agent in synthetic rubber and latex processing, refrigerant and coolant for heat transfer fluid, viscosity improver.
4. Used as an intermediate in esterification, etherification and polycondensation reactions.
5. Used as release agent, solubilizer, synthetic oil additives, for water-soluble cutting fluid, roller oil, hydraulic oil additives, high temperature lubricants, rubber internal lubricants and external lubricants.
6. PEG-2000 ~ 8000 has excellent lubrication, anti-foam, heat and frost resistance;
7. PEG-3000~8000 is mainly used as a component of combined polyether to produce polyurethane foam;
8. PEG-3000~8000 can be used to produce plasticizers and lubricants directly or after esterification;
|Package:||PEG 200，400，600，800 1000: in 225KG and 230KG iron/plastic drum
PEG1500，2000，4000，6000，8000，10000，20000: in 25KG/BAG
|Type||Appearance||Colour(Pt-Co)||Assay %||Molecular Weight||PH|
|PEG 200||Colorless to light yellow liquid||≤ 50||≥99||180~220||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 400||≤ 50||≥99||360~440||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 600||≤ 50||≥99||540~660||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 800||White to light yellow paste||≤ 50||≥99||720~880||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 1500||White solid||≤ 50||≥99||1350~1650||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 2000||≤ 50||≥99||1800~2200||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 4000||≤ 50||≥99||3600~4400||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 6000||≤ 50||≥99||5500~6500||5.0~8.0|
|PEG 8000||≤ 50||≥99||7200~8800||5.0~8.0|